Hallo, I use Ubuntu 18.04.02 LTS with:
openjdk version "11.0.4" 2019-07-16

And I have no issue with ManifoldCF

Mario

Da: Markus Schuch <markus_sch...@web.de>
Inviato: giovedì 17 ottobre 2019 07:35
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org; Praveen Bejji <praveen.b...@gmail.com>
Oggetto: Re: Manifold with OpenJDK

Hi Praveen,

we use openjdk 8 in dockered red hat linux for 2 years now and didn't have
problems with it.

We had one minor issue when we migrated: the image processing capabilities of
openjdk are somehow different from Oracle JDK. One of our connectors creates
image thumbnails and on openjdk some results had weird colours.

Cheers
Markus
Am 16. Oktober 2019 17:32:16 MESZ schrieb Praveen Bejji