How are you embedding ManifoldCF in your application?

What looks like is happening is that thread contexts are being lost
somehow.  ManifoldCF uses thread contexts to keep track of worker
thread-local information, and it appears that you are calling into
ManifoldCF code assuming that (for example) Thread A can close Thread B's
transactions.  That doesn't work.

Karl