Hi Karl,

Thank you for a quick response.

It seems that I have completely misunderstood the specifications so it'd be
helpful if you could show specific examples for each Hop count mode.

Is those below my understanding correct?
- "keep unreachable documents, for now" and "... forever" is the settings that
does not delete documents from the index that were not crawled.
- hop count dependency information is like a cache of the link structure. This link structure is not recreated in "keep unreachable documents forever" mode, so it is faster to crawl.

The reason I am asking these question is a document was deleted that I thought
it was not going to be.
Is there any way that it does not delete? What does it "keep" in "keep unreachable
document"?

Sincerely,
Issei Nishigata