Hi Jorge,

When you run the job, do you see more than 20,000 documents as part of it?

Do you see *exactly* 20,000 documents as part of it?

Unless you are seeing a hard number like that in the UI for that job on the
job status page, I doubt very much that the problem is a numerical
limitation in the number of documents.  I would suspect that the inclusion
criteria, e.g. the mime type or maximum length, is excluding documents.

Karl