Thanks Karl.

I am trying to use WrappedConnection which I am getting through below API
and using it for database operations in my connector.

*ConnectionFactory.getConnection(jdbcURL, _driver,
ManifoldCF.getMasterDatabaseName(),
ManifoldCF.getMasterDatabaseUsername(), ManifoldCF.getMasterDatabasePassword(),
maxDBConnections, false);*

In this way I can run the query directly and overcome the issue with json
datatype. Is it ok to proceed with this or I should not directly use
wrapper connections ?. Any performance concerns using wrapperconnections
manually for connector instead of extending BaseTable.

--
Regards
-Sreejith