Hi,

There are provisions in the URL canonicallization part of the world for
removal of session information from the URL.  It only knows about some
kinds of widely used sessions; java app server sessions, for example,
Broadvision sessions, etc.  If you can convince me that your session
information is (a) uniquely identifiable, and (b) commonly used, the proper
approach is to incorporate session removal in this framework.  Please let
me know.

Karl