Hi All,

I have confusion regarding WebCrawler connector code.My requirement is to
abort a job whenever a seed-corresponding site is down or returning some
5xx response codes.
So I have used the jobManager errorAbort method for this
in addSeedDocuments method of Webcrawlerconnector.java.., JobStatus class
to get a Job ID.

My confusion here is to get all seeds corresponding to corresponding job
iD. So I used getAllSeeds() method declared in IJobManager Class.

Query here is getAllSeeds method when used is returning a length zero array
always.As I doubt this method is not having its corresponding definition in
its implementation class.
*Why this method has not been implemented in its Implementation class
JobManager.*

*Code done is:-*
    String[]
array1=jobManager.getAllSeeds(Long.parseLong(jsr[k].getJobID()));
array 1 is always returning empty array.

*Also another query is *
public String addSeedDocuments(ISeedingActivity activities, Specification
spec,
    String lastSeedVersion, long seedTime, int jobMode)
    throws ManifoldCFException, ServiceInterruption

activities object is having jobID of the job which is calling this addSeeds
method, but the interface as well its implementation class is having no
getter(java) method to get JobID in the method.(it is set in
constructor only)

Can anybody please guide me on this.

Thanks
Ritika