Sorry, I couldn't quite understand everything in your email, but it sounds
like the problem is in the ES connection.  It is possible that ES expires
your connection and the indexing fails after that happens.  If that is
happening, however, I would expect to see a much more detailed error
message in both the logs and in the simple history.  Can you provide any
error messages from the log that seem to be coming from the output
connection?

Thanks,
Karl