Hello,
i would like to ask how does Documentum Manifold connector select the
latest version from Documentum system?

The first query that gets composed collects list of i_chronicle_id in
DCTM.java. I would like to know though, how does the Manifold recognize the
latest version of the document(e.g. Effective status).
>From the ui, i am able to select some of the objecttypes, but not
objecttypes (all).

In dql it is just e.g.
*select i_chronicle_id from <object_name> <where clause> *
instead of *select i_chronicle_id from <object_name> (all) <where_clause>. *

This "(all) object" returns all of them. The internal functioning of
documentum though, with the first type of query, does not select
i_chronicle_id of documents, that have a newly created version e.g. the
document is created approved and effective, but someone already created a
new draft for it. with the (all) in the dql, it brings in all the documents
and their r_object_id, among which we can select the effective version by
status.
Is this a bug in manifold documentum connector, that it does not allow you
to select those (all) objects and select those documents with new versions?
Best regards,
Rastislav Sisa