Okay, that is good to know.
The hopcount assessment occurs when documents are added to the queue.
Hopcounts are stored for each document in the hopcount table.  So if you
change a hopcount limit, it is quite possible that nothing will change
unless documents that are at the previous hopcount limit are re-evaluated.
I believe there is no logic in ManifoldCF for that at this time, but I'd
have to review the codebase to be certain of that.

What that means is that you can't increase the hopcount limit and expect
the next crawl to pick up the documents you excluded before with the
hopcount mechanism.  Only when the documents need to be rescanned for some
other reason would that happen as it stands now.  But I will get back to
you after a review at the end of the week.

Karl

Karl