From: "Jim Freeman" <ji...@sbcglobal.net>
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 7:18:56 PM
Subject: run master and slave on same host (just for testing)?

I'm following Mesos README's "Running a Mesos Cluster" section. Is
[prefix]/var/mesos/conf/mesos.conf used to config both the master and slave? If
so then I can't run master and slave on same host since the config would differ
for master vs. slave. BTW, I don't see this file installed, nor do I see a
.template for it anywhere.

- Jim

--
Cheers,