Hey,

I’ve been testing out mesos for production recently and i’m having trouble
registering frameworks over our VPN connection. I expect it’s a firewall issue,
but i’m unsure as to what connectivity mesos requires for its frameworks.

When running the test java framework from one of the slaves everything runs
fine, however from my local machine across our VPN it just continues to
re-register. With a little more debugging (GLOG_v=2) I narrowed it down to a
specific socket error 101 - ENETUNREACH. That’s an error being thrown on
3rdparty/libprocess/src/process.cpp line 1208.

Would anyone be able to describe the required connectivity between the mesos
master(s) and the frameworks themselves? I’m a not very familiar with
libprocess.

Thanks!

Tom.