Greetings Alexandar -

My apologies for my delayed response, I've been inundated as of late.

./configure --disable-bundled

is the easiest option if you have a system installed version of the libraries,
but it doesn't yet handle protobuf.

I'm not entirely certain where ubuntu is @ with regard to the full dep-graph,
but it is available in fedora channels.

You could also try https://github.com/timothysc/mesos/tree/0.18-integ if you're
willing to live behind the times for a bit.

I'm going to make a hard push to get --disable-bundled fully completed prior to
a 1.0 release/MesosCon.

Cheers,
Tim