My company, http://aster.is, provides software, professional services and
training around Docker, Mesos and Apache Spark.

Our focus is helping companies drastically reduce the time it takes to build
and deploy software.

Work we've done for clients recently:

- Developing automated Mesos cluster deployments to cloud and on-premise
servers.
- Converting legacy applications and builds into Docker containers
- Running Docker containers and other applications in Mesos
- Deploying scalable Jenkins environments on Mesos

I'm stevedb on freenode, and I am on #mesos and #docker most days. I'll be at
MesosCon in Chicago in August.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Steven Borrelli
Founder, Asteris
st...@aster.is
314-368-4769