Hi Diptanu,

That's correct, the ECP has the responsibility of updating the resource for a
container, and it will do as new tasks are launched and killed for an executor.
Since docker doesn't support this, our containerizer (Deimos does the same)
goes behind docker to the cgroup for the container and updates the resources in
a very similar way to the mesos-slave. I believe this is also what the built in
Docker containerizer will do.

https://github.com/duedil-ltd/mesos-docker-containerizer/blob/master/containerizer/commands/update.py#L35

Tom.

--