I am running a corporate Mesos cluster, shared by a number of teams and
projects.
We are looking to get some insight into our usage of precious computing
resources.  For example, I'd like to be able to present a report breaking down
CPU-hour and RAM GB-hour utilization by service, team, or other relevant
grouping.

How I'd imagine this works:

* Collect Mesos statistics per task (allocated CPU, CPU utilization, allocated
memory, memory utilization, disk utilization) periodically (say, once a minute)
* Collect task metadata from a pluggable source (mapping from Mesos task to
service name, team name, any other metadata you wish to use to group tasks)
* Generate dashboard / reports by aggregating task data over axes provided by
metadata input

Has anyone started on such a project?

Thanks,
Steven