I have Spark 1.2 running nicely with both the SparkSQL thrift server
and running it in iPython.

My question is this. I am running on Mesos in fine grained mode, what
is the appropriate way to manage the two instances? Should I run a
Course grained mode for the Spark SQL Thrift Server so that RDDs can
persist?  Should Run both as separate Spark instances in Fine Grain
Mode (I'ld have to change the port on one of them)  Is there a way to
have one spark driver server both things so I only use resources for
one driver?   How would you run this in a production environment?

Thanks!

John