Greetings folks -

All of the namespace work "should" be in the next release of Docker(1.5?).
This would enable ~feature parity to bare metal on the slave, but it may
require some command line magic to enable super privileged containers to behave
as expected.

This means you should be able to enable *namespace features when running
mesos-slave from a container.

1 open question I still haven't figured out, is if there is kernel namespace
api compatibility across major release versions.  I know it's stable going
forwards, but I haven't compared EL6 vs. EL7 kernel api to see if there are
changes in namespaces.

--
Cheers,
Timothy St. Clair