Hi all,

I created a JIRA to track the 0.22.0 release:

Feel free to add and mark JIRA tickets (major features and minor fixes) you
would like to go into this release.
We will mark the tickets as blockers when we have agreed on a reasonable
set of features and fixes to go in.

The next step after that will be to mark all other tickets as target
version 0.23.0.

Cheers,
Niklas