Hi, I have a question. If mesos-dns have a public ip for other application
which not run in mesos? For example, we start a kafka in mesos. For other
applications which not running in mesos, we use the ip as kafka config in
application. So if mesos-dns have a publich ip, we could use the custom
host name as kafka config after we set the dns of application to mesos dns.

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang