ah interesting.. what causes this difference?

I think this probably makes sense for our setup currently..

________________________________
From: craig w [codecr...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 March 2015 12:20
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unable to install subversion-devel 1.8+ on CentOS 7

I had considered running Mesos in docker containers, however with Mesos 0.21 if
the slaves are running in a container and you have tasks running in containers,
if the slave container were to exit/die, the tasks running in containers would
also exit. If running mesos-slave on the host, any tasks that it had running
will remain running even if the process dies. That's why I hadn't gone that
route. Have you considered that?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 8:15 AM, craig w