Hi Bharath,

As far as I'm aware there are no plans to make Hadoop MRv2 work with the Hadoop
on Mesos framework (https://github.com/mesos/hadoop), unless someone else in
the community is working on this and keeping quiet? We're certainly not working
on this.

My understanding is that MRv2 is better described as "the MapReduce application
for YARN" which means you can't run it without a YARN cluster, because it's
intrinsically designed around it.

Cheers,

--

Tom Arnfeld