Greetings all, I'm having a problem with my first attempts building Mesos. I
started the other day with CentOS 7 and quickly realized it was far better to
be using 6.6. I've created a machine, but it's crashing in 'make check'.

Till Toenshoff was kind enough to give me some leads in JIRA on what to do
next, but it didn't change stack trace to include symbols.

https://gist.github.com/briantopping/51197bad452dd3b3277c
<https://gist.github.com/briantopping/51197bad452dd3b3277c> has the dump of
what I've done, the first file shows everything done in an empty build
directory and the crash at the end. The second file there is a dump of the
machine configuration -- the uname output, /proc/cpuinfo and all the installed
RPM packages.

I guess the first question is why didn't the "../configure --enable-debug" work
to generate the proper symbolics on the stack trace generated? Anyone have
suggestions on what I can try?

Cheers, Brian