Thanks Adam, this is very helpful!

I have a few more questions:
1. For the pluggable allocator modules, can I write my own allocator in any
programming language (e.g., Python, Go, etc)?
2. For the default DRF allocator, when it offer resources to a framework,
will it offer all the available resources (resources not being used by any
frameworks) to it? Or just part of the available resources?
3. If there are multiple frameworks and the default DRF allocator will only
offer resources to a single framework at a time, then that means framework
2 has to wait for framework 1 until framework 1 makes its placement
decision?