Hi,

Do there is a way to have commercial support von Hadoop on Mesos ?

-          I can have commercial support for mesos by mesosphere

-          But is there a way to get commercial support for any Hadoop
distribution on mesos ?
At the moment everything seems to be Yarn based, and even if cloudera, mapr,
hortonworks are talking about mesos, I could not found any information about
support... That should mean, that you are on your own, when running hdfs on
mesos?

-          What about spark, do Databricks gives support on spark on mesos ?