Hello,

*TL;DR*: What is the proper way to kill executor process(tree) from within
executor code?

I have an executor written in python that I use with Marathon to launch my
tasks. I use it to have a control on task status switch STAGING => RUNNING.
I launch a long-running subprocess from the `launchTask`

My problem is that (following the examples such as RENDLER) if I do
`sys.exit(0)` at the end of `killTask`, I get "Failed to call executor's
killTask" on stderr and get TASK_LOST. If I omit the `sys.exit(0)` then a
leftover executor process stays on the slave.

Cheers
Eren