Many thanks! :)

________________________________
From: haosdent [haosd...@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 July 2015 15:21
To: user@mesos.apache.org
Subject: Re: Custom executor

Hi, @Aaron Sorry the incorrect conclusion about executor in Marathon, Chronos.
According this link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17466204/scheduling-a-custom-mesos-executor-with-airbnb-chronos-rest-api
 and this link
https://github.com/mesosphere/marathon/blob/master/src/test/scala/mesosphere/mesos/TaskBuilderTest.scala#L247-L251
 The answer of "
making the executor file executable, putting it on the slave, and supplying the
path to it in the JSON" is yes.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Aaron Carey
<aca...@ilm.com<mailto:aca...@ilm.com>> wrote:
Ah I see.. so is it simply a case of making the executor file executable,
putting it on the slave, and supplying the path to it in the JSON?

Thanks!

Aaron