Hi James,

The next release of Mesos is going to be 0.24.0. The 1.0 release might be
0.25.0 or 0.26.0 depending on the progress we make with the HTTP API.

Because we use "Fix Version" and "Target Version" in a customized way, the
link you sent doesn't capture the blocking issues. I'll update the release
tracking ticket <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2562> with
more accurate info shortly.