Hi Sam,

Mesos (both Master and Agents) publish a wealth of metrics that can be used
for metering, diagnostic, fault discovery/prediction and, I presume,
accounting and billing too (that very much depends on what pricing model
you guys use).

As an example, you may want to take a look at https://github.com/nqn/nibbler
.

Hope this helps.