Hi Kapil,

What kind of pre/post actions do you like to perform?

The community has been contributing hooks that can be performed pre and
post container launch, so like to see what your use cases are
and perhaps the new hooks can satisfy your need, or maybe even some other
way that can already do what you like to achieve.

Tim