You can detect when we remove an agent due to health check failures via the
metrics endpoint, but these are counters that are better used for alerting
/ dashboards for visibility. If you need to know which agents, you can also
consume the logs as a stop-gap solution, until we offer a mechanism for
subscribing to cluster events.