Thanks Joseph.

To your point of not reading older versions of the docs though: that's
pretty silly.  You must realize how quickly the project is moving and as
such there's no sense in being mislead about the feature set of the version
which you're using.

In my case I was looking through the docs to find the new 0.24 API which
doesn't exist on the version I'm currently using: 0.23. :-|

Also, as a user if I see /latest/ in the url, I'm going to assume that the
older versions are hosted online as well.  Maybe I'm just weird though. :-)

Thanks for the pointers,
- Alan