Pradeep, attributes show up as name value pairs in the offers. Custom
attributes can also be used in Fenzo for assignment optimizations. For
example, we set custom attributes for AWS EC2 ZONE names and ASG names. We
use the ZONE name custom attribute to balance tasks of a job across zones
via the built in constraint plugin, BalancedHostAttributeConstraint
<https://github.com/Netflix/Fenzo/blob/master/fenzo-core/src/main/java/com/netflix/fenzo/plugins/BalancedHostAttrConstraint.java>