I thought about device mapper and RAID, it seems RAID looks a good way to try first.

On 2015/10/26 16:46, haosdent wrote:
Or suppose you mount /dev/sdb in /mnt/sdb, you could mount /dev/sdc to
/mnt/sdb/slaves. And use /mnt/sdb as your work_dir. But it still waste
disk resource because slaves folder could not over 800G. I suggest use LVM.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 4:39 PM, haosdent <haosd...@gmail.com