When you construct the scheduler, are you disabling implicit acknowledgements?

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/include/mesos/scheduler.hpp#L373
<https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/include/mesos/scheduler.hpp#L373>

I’d suggest having a read over this document, it explains some of this ->
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/reconciliation/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/reconciliation/>

a) Mesos may re-send messages if you don’t acknowledge them, and task status
messages are guaranteed at least once
c) If you disable implicit status acknowledgement, yep
d) You should, they are guaranteed to be delivered at some point at least once
by the slave / master. To keep your framework in sync with the cluster it is
recommended to reconcile tasks often (as explained in the document above)
e) http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/reconciliation/
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/reconciliation/>

Hope that helps, and I think that’s all correct! The docs will be able to
clarify better :-)