On 2015/11/24 9:47, Chengwei Yang wrote:
Hi all,

We're using mesos in product on CentOS 6 and plan to upgrade CentOS to 7.1, to
avoid affect any tasks running on mesos. We're about to replace all
mesos-masters in fly.

The procedure listed below:

0. 3 mesos-masters running on CentOS 6
1. shutdown 1 mesos-master(CentOS 6) and bring up 1 mesos-master(CentOS 7)
    wait the new master synced for some time(is there any simple way to know
when?)

Login the upgraded master mesos web page, it will redirect you to the Leader master
if upgraded master join the cluster successfully.

Or a script friendly way, you can query zookeeper server the role of the upgraded
master server by:

echo stat | nc UPGRADED_MASTER_ZOOKEEPER_IP 2181

it will report something like this:

Latency min/avg/max: 0/0/6