Hi Ajay,

I've no intention of getting into a contest about which product is best for
container networking.

Back in the 1960s there was a "war" between fans of the Beatles & Rolling
Stones: who's music was "better"? Mick Jagger famously then observed "You
can *prefer* them to us, or us to them". Had I started out with Calico, I
might today be its champion - but I didn't. I started with Weave and have
never regretted it.

That said, I'll make these points:

   1. Weave also supports dynamic assignment of IP@s, but I chose not to
   use it.