Hi Badal,

> i have installed libnl-3-dev  libnl-genl-3-200 libnl-3-200  with apt-get.
> i’m using ubuntu 14.04.
>
> i always get this error:
>
> checking for nl_has_capability in -lnl-3... no
> configure: error: cannot find libnl-3
> We need libnl-3 for building network isolator!
>
> Please install libnl3 (version 3.2.26 or higher):

The versions of the libnl3 packages in ubuntu-14.04 are 3.2.21, while mesos
explicitly requires at least 3.2.26.

I think it should be possible to e.g., install the packages from ubuntu xenial,
or even from Debian sid; note that you will probably need to install a couple
more libnl packages, but configure should again be very explicit about what is
needed.

Cheers & HTH,

Benjamin