Hi,

I don't think this is possible yet, but is it planned some day to be able
to work with multiple active Mesos masters?

I mean, not just a high-availability configuration with one elected master
and a few others idle masters (in case of failure), but really two masters
exploiting a shared pool of slaves.

Our use case:

We are using Mesos to manage resources of two separated clusters. For now,
one cluster acts as a "commandment center" (since it runs the Mesos
master), while the other only runs mesos slaves.

We would want to have a perfectly symetric architecture, where each cluster
could borrow a few slaves from the other cluster to run some of his jobs.

In my mind that implies each slave has to be managed by two mesos masters
at the same time.

I'm curious to have your opinion on this :)

Elouan Keryell-Even
Software Engineer @ Atos Integration
Toulouse, France
+33 6 64 61 29 56