+1

It'll also reduce master's workload; but instead of label, I'd like to make
master simpler: return tasks page by page and let framework/dashboard to
filter it themself.

----
Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform Symphony/DCOS Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | klaus1982...@gmail.com | http://k82.me