I'm able to install and configure OpenShift 3.1 with
ansible.

I will have an OpenShift environment which is using Docker and Kubernetes.

So it's easy to build/deploy and host applications using docker images.

But there is a 'new' problem. We received some Docker images which contain one
product together.

This product is using Apache Mesos. So it will need it on OpenShift. I read
it's possible to run Mesos and Kubernetes together.

Is this also possible after the Kubernetes installation with OpenShift?

Can you give me some hints how to perform this process if it's possible?

Thanks