Hi all,

I'm trying to test new networking module. In order to do that I built mesos
from tag 0.27.0
with unbundled dependencies as suggested. I pretty much followed this
Dockerfile
https://github.com/mesosphere/docker-containers/blob/master/mesos-modules-dev/Dockerfile
.
I'm doing all the steps on a new vagrant ubuntu machine with nothing
preinstalled.

As far as I can tell mesos was built successfully - I didn't receive erros,
libmesos.so was created
under /usr/local/lib. I have specified MESOS_NATIVE_JAVA_LIBRARY
accordingly. But when I
start my java scheduler I see this error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.apache.mesos.MesosSchedulerDriver.initialize()V
at org.apache.mesos.MesosSchedulerDriver.initialize(Native Method)

Is it a mesos build problem or some missing configuration?

Thanks,
Andrii Biletskyi