From:   Srikanth Viswanathan <srikant...@gmail.com>
To:     user@mesos.apache.org
Date:   02/25/2016 12:01 PM
Subject:        "Chaos monkey" for mesos?

Has there been any work done to develop a "chaos monkey" analogue for
Mesos? I have been researching on how to write one, but I wanted to know
if there's any work already available that I can take a look at for
comparison, and possibly re-use.

The end goal would be something loaded into Mesos or separate from Mesos
that randomly kills tasks. Could it be something as simple as an
application that uses the KILL HTTP request from the scheduler API to kill
tasks?

Thanks.

Srikanth