I'm cutting the rc2 shortly. These are the cherry-picks going in. I'll also
do a cherrypick of the updated CHANGELOG.

* 59df0e5 Update PendingUnavailabilityTest to use the new scheduler mock.

* 2f58264 Maintenance: Fixed bug that sent two inverse offers.

* f28cc0f Enabled multiple calls to ModuleManager::load().

* 95dae31 Fixed parsing network ip address with docker.

* b709724 Added document for overlayfs backend.

* bf3cf92 Fixed the logic for default docker cmd case.

* 0558e11 Added documentation about container image support.