Hi Pradeep,

Yes we still have a pending PR that will start propagating these settings
down to the executors, right now it's only applied on the driver. As a work
around you can download or set spark.mesos.executor.docker.image in the
spark-default.conf file in the docker image you use to launch the driver
and it should automatically get this setting when the driver is launched.

Tim