Given regional bare metal Mesos clusters on multiple continents, are there
any known issues running some of the agents over the WAN? Is anyone else
doing it, or is this a terrible idea that I should tell management no on?

A few specifics:

1. Are there any known limitations or configuration gotchas I might
encounter?
2. Does setting up ZK observers in each non-primary dc and pointing the
agents at them exclusively make sense?
3. Are there plans on a mesos equivalent of something like ubernetes[1], or
would that be up to each framework?
4. Any suggestions on how best to do agent attributes / constraints for
something like this? I was planning on having the config management add a
"data_center" agent attribute to match on.

Thanks!

[1]
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/blob/8813c955182e3c9daae68a8257365e02cd871c65/release-0.19.0/docs/proposals/federation.md#kubernetes-cluster-federation

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com