Thanks everyone for your inputs. I was able to compile Mesos 0.27.2 on RHEL
5.4.

But Mesos 0.28.1 doesn't compile. I get the below error while running
bootstrap :

automake: test_http_framework_OBJECTS should not be defined

src/Makefile.am:78:   while processing program `test-http-framework'

src/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'

autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in advance,

Mani