From: haosdent [haosd...@gmail.com]
Sent: 20 April 2016 10:12
To: user
Subject: Re: Altering agent resrouces after startup

There is a ticket [Allow slave reconfiguration on
restart](https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1739) related to this and
not implement yet. But your requirement seems not related to change resources
of agent dynamically. It looks more like change labels/attributes dynamically
of agent.

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Aaron Carey