Hi Steven,

Thanks for reporting this serious issue. And yes, this is the right place
to notify
mesos users, which may potentially save many people a bunch of time while
collecting more review comments on your PR. Also, It would be helpful to
expose
the risk of upgrading OpenJDK to mesos users.

Again, thanks for your PR. I will dig into it tomorrow and comment on the
github
pull request.

Cheers,
Gilbert