Hi,

I have a framework, wich I want to guarantee ressources on my cluster -
independently from the slaves.

Let's say 100 CPU on a 200 CPU cluster.

I could very well use quotas for that. I create a role for this framework and
create the quota for this role with the 100 CPUs.

But in my cluster I have a couple of slaves, which are great for the framework
to run on, because they have a lot of memory for example.

But they can only provide 50 of the 100 CPU I want to get for sure for this
framework.?

So I would do start these slaves with reservations for this role.

Does the quota mechanism, now take this into account, when trying to block and
allocate resources for this framework?

Will it take the 50 CPUs from the reservations and just block another 50 CPUs
from other slaves within the cluster?

Thanks for you help,

Sebastian

Disclaimer The information in this email and any attachments may contain
proprietary and confidential information that is intended for the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this
information is prohibited. When addressed to our clients or vendors, any
information contained in this e-mail or any attachments is subject to the terms
and conditions in any governing contract. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately contact the sender and delete the e-mail.